Here we’re providing you with a list of the steps you will need to take to submit a complete application to become a Georgia Tech student.
If you are an active duty student please consult with your Education Services Officer prior to enrolling at Georgia Tech.
If you need assistance please email the Veterans Resource Center.
Apply for Financial Aid
Complete application for Federal Student Aid and apply for VA educational benefits.
Your guide when applying for Federal VA educational benefit program(s):
- Visit the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs webpage programs to verify which ones you are eligible to use.
- Create an eBenefits account and complete the Veterans Online Application (VONAPP).
- The Get Started Using the GI Bill video guides you through the VONAPP application process.
- Complete the VONAPP to apply for your education benefits or change your program/place of training if you attended another school using the G.I. Bill.
- Email a copy of your certificate of eligibility from VA to the certifying official in the Office of the Bursar veterans or fax it at (513) 529-3239. You may experience a delay in payment from VA if you do not provide this information.